Occupational Health Services in Burlington, MA
AFC Urgent Care Burlington Urgent Care can offer efficient and cost-effective occupational health and workers’ compensation services for your employees. If you are an employer in Burlington, Woburn, Wilmington, Bedford, Lexington, or surrounding areas, we can help.
AFC Urgent Care Burlington can perform:
- Pre-Employment Physical Examinations
- Drug Testing
- Lab Testing
- Immunizations and Vaccinations
- Travel Medicine
- Annual Physical Examinations
- DOT Physical Examinations
- Fit-for-Duty Examinations
- Regulatory and Compliance Examinations
- Employee Wellness Examinations
- Return-to-Work Evaluations
- Spirometry (Pulmonary Function Testing)
- Respirator Fit Testing
- X-Ray Services
- Health and Wellness Education Programs
AFC Urgent Care can treat your employees with the best possible care and give you superior occupational health services. We want to offer your employees comprehensive, cost-efficient, quality care and get them back to work quickly.
In addition to treating your employees, we are also there for your employees families. We offer a variety of urgent care services to treat your loved ones for any injury or illness. We want your employees and families to stay healthy so they can get back to you quickly and without hurting their wallet.
At AFC Urgent Care Burlington, appointments are never necessary and you will always be seen by a board-certified provider. We offer extended hours including nights and weekends to fit any schedule. We are open every day from 8am to 8pm!